Thursday, October 4, 2007

paper topic

Eli Pardue
10/3/07
AP Lang Comp
LaMags

Presentation topic

For my presentation, I have chosen the non-profit organization Dads, Inc. because of the great support they provide to dads in Indiana. They make the experience of being a father much easier, more productive, and more beneficial for both the father and the child/children. Some fathers find themselves in positions where they are unable to support their children in being part of their life as a male role model. I chose Dads Inc. because their mission statement states that "The mission of Dads Inc. is to provide support and education for fathers in order to develop healthy relationships and involvement in their children's lives." Having been raised by my mother since I was seven year old, I see the difference that a constant father figure makes in a kids life more than the average child.

0 comments: